Home and Garden Calculators
Finding a Home
Buying and Financing a Home
- The Salary Calculator™ -- "Use this calculator to compare the cost of living in hundreds of U.S. and international cities."
- The Lifestyle Optimizer -- "Use this search tool to create a list of the 10 best cities for you to live, by selecting one characteristic to rank cities and then by restricting the search to cities with certain demographic, economic, or climate conditions."
- Realtor.com -- Extensive resources to help you find a home (over 1.3 million homes, condos, farms and more listed), a neighborhood that meets your needs, and a realtor® to help you in the home buying and selling process. Includes databases, calculators, worksheets and checklists.
Moving and Relocating
- HomePath Calculators -- "Not sure how much home you can afford? Use the mortgage calculators to estimate your potential monthly payments and determine what's affordable within your budget."
- Rent vs Buy -- This calculator can help you calculate the net cost of buying a home versus the cost of renting over time.
- Mortgage Affordability Calculator -- "The Mortgage Affordability Calculator will help you estimate a home loan amount that you can afford based on the amounts entered in the fields below."
- Today's Homeowner Calculators -- calculators for bathroom vent fan cfm, material cubic yards, lawn irrigation water usage and cost, lumber board foot, carpet square yards and choosing a hot water heater.
- Wood Fence Calculator -- Enter dimensions, number of rails and posts and spacing, and figure the lumber needed.
- Today's Homeowner -- Expert home improvement advice, with categories on kitchens, bathrooms, yard and garden, deck and patio, repair and install, exterior and interior.
Send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.