Food and Drink
- The USDA's Food Guide Pyramid -- The Food Guide Pyramid is an outline of what to eat each day based on Dietary Guidelines.
- The USDA's MyPyramid -- Description of the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) food pyramid called MyPyramid .
- ChooseMyPlate.gov -- "Provides practical information to individuals, health professionals, nutrition educators, and the food industry to help consumers build healthier diets with resources and tools for dietary assessment, nutrition education, and other user-friendly nutrition information."
- Nutrition.gov -- "Provides easy, online access to government information on food and nutrition for consumers."
- SelfNutritionData - know what you eat -- "Find nutrition facts, including food labels, calories, nutritional information and analysis that helps promote healthy eating by telling you about the foods you eat."
- Healthy Body Calculator -- "get personalized calorie goal based on your physical measurements and activities."
- Healthy Recipes -- "Find trusted recipes for eating healthy"
- Menu Planner -- plan menus, drag and drop recipes into menus, create shopping lists
- Cooking Measures and Conversion Calculator -- "Converts US & metric measurements, temperatures, volumes, weights & lengths. Scaling a recipe? The Cooking Calculator will tell you how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon or how many litres in a gallon."
Send email to:email@example.com
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.